Saturday, September 3, 2011

From Dusk to Dawn - Day 3

I'm an early bird, so have decided to get up every morning and write my blog.
But I can't miss a day unless I am somewhere without internet... you know, in the wilds of Yucatan or in a jungle in Borneo.
It's possible you know - adventures beckon.
So this is a brief blog and there could be a few of these in the next few years (yay, say the attention deficit adults!).
Today I have:
Said no to a slice of buttered fruit loaf (OK, I wasn't hungry).
Eaten a healthy breakfast of untoasted muesli, Biofarm yoghurt and an orange from our tree.
Enjoyed every morsel of two poached eggs on a slice of toast (no spread!).
Been out for a romantic dinner with my husband - we shared healthy tasting platters and dreams.
Walked around Lake Rotomanu with a friend, her children and our dogs. We have pledged to do this every weekend (well, I've told her we'll be doing it).
Done no work at all!

Catch ya in the morning...


1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately "Healthy" does not mean that its good for weightloss. You had a breakfast that was extremely high in sugars - glucose from the muesli, lactose from the yoghurt, and fructose from the orange.
    Eggs are great - but get rid of the toast.

    Here's a great breakfast or lunch - microwave 2 Tbsp bacon bits and 2 spring onions in butter for 1 minute, add 2 eggs, microwave for another minute then stir to scramble, microwave 20 seconds more to set the eggs. You can add normal onions, capsicum, mushrooms, smoked salmon, etc for a bit of variety.

    ReplyDelete